MMA has made its shops and motor breakdown products available via its Broker Online site, as part of an ongoing effort to expand its online service. The site will allow for transaction of new business, adjustments and renewals for both products, and offer intermediaries access to past and current MMA Shops policy information, even if the original business was placed manually. Earlier this year, the company added Master Tradesman Plus - its small contractor's liability product - to Broker Online.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners