MMA has made its shops and motor breakdown products available via its Broker Online site, as part of an ongoing effort to expand its online service. The site will allow for transaction of new business, adjustments and renewals for both products, and offer intermediaries access to past and current MMA Shops policy information, even if the original business was placed manually. Earlier this year, the company added Master Tradesman Plus - its small contractor's liability product - to Broker Online.
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income