MMA has made its shops and motor breakdown products available via its Broker Online site, as part of an ongoing effort to expand its online service. The site will allow for transaction of new business, adjustments and renewals for both products, and offer intermediaries access to past and current MMA Shops policy information, even if the original business was placed manually. Earlier this year, the company added Master Tradesman Plus - its small contractor's liability product - to Broker Online.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel