Folgate Masterplan and the Folgate Underwriting Agency (FUA) are tocombine their sales teams as part of a plan to double the size of thesales force within 18 months.
Ray Heap, formerly broker channel manager for FUA, will lead the new team,which will divide the UK into six sales territories.
Locally based area sales managers will be responsible for developingbusiness in each of the six territories. This will create a specificsupport structure for Folgate Masterplan members and key
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto