Royal & Sun Alliance has launched a new guide to help businesses identify, understand and manage risks.
According to the insurer the Risk Management Guide, which has been distributed to 5,000 brokers and clients, has been developed to help businesses of all sizes adopt a systematic approach to the identification and management of hazards.
The Guide includes extensive information about health & safety, arson, crime, terrorism, fire, business continuity planning and natural hazards including flo
- Pen writing up takeover “shopping list”
- Allianz to get £250m commercial business boost from LV deal
- Redundancy threat for 15 people in Zurich's Bristol office
- Pukka to expand into home
- Biba confirms another year in Manchester for the 2019 conference
- MPs concerned re whiplash reforms
- Reich targeting £100m of GWP by 2022