Royal & Sun Alliance has launched a new guide to help businesses identify, understand and manage risks.
According to the insurer the Risk Management Guide, which has been distributed to 5,000 brokers and clients, has been developed to help businesses of all sizes adopt a systematic approach to the identification and management of hazards.
The Guide includes extensive information about health & safety, arson, crime, terrorism, fire, business continuity planning and natural hazards including
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed