Camberford Law has launched a new high net worth (HNW) insuranceproduct called Platinum Plan, which is aimed at clients with home contentsworth more than £100,000.
The scheme is intended to reflect the lifestyle of HNW individuals withoutburdening them with security conditions.
The plan is underwritten on the basis that people with more to lose thanmost have a vested interest in their own security and will thereforealready be taking appropriate steps to secure and protect their homes.
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto