Camberford Law has launched a new high net worth (HNW) insuranceproduct called Platinum Plan, which is aimed at clients with home contentsworth more than £100,000.
The scheme is intended to reflect the lifestyle of HNW individuals withoutburdening them with security conditions.
The plan is underwritten on the basis that people with more to lose thanmost have a vested interest in their own security and will thereforealready be taking appropriate steps to secure and protect their homes.
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers