Property owners who are turning to the rental market should ensure they are protected against potential hazards of letting properties, HomeLet has warned. The advice followed a Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors survey that showed the number of properties for rent in the UK has jumped as people who cannot sell their homes decide to let them instead. In the second quarter of 2008, new instructions to let property increased at the fastest pace in the survey's history.
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda