Property owners who are turning to the rental market should ensure they are protected against potential hazards of letting properties, HomeLet has warned. The advice followed a Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors survey that showed the number of properties for rent in the UK has jumped as people who cannot sell their homes decide to let them instead. In the second quarter of 2008, new instructions to let property increased at the fastest pace in the survey's history.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies