The Folgate Partnership has 'grabbed the Bulls by the horns' afteracquiring Yorkshire's RBR Insurance Brokers.
RBR, based in Ilkley, controls in excess of £9m gross written premium ofmainly commercial business and is widely known for its sponsorship of theBradford Bulls rugby league club.
Folgate said that RBR would strengthen its already significant presence inthe region alongside SMG, which was the Folgate Partnership's first brokeracquisition in April 2002.
RBR had been in negotiations with
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- SEIB eyeing buys to support ongoing organic growth