The Folgate Partnership has 'grabbed the Bulls by the horns' afteracquiring Yorkshire's RBR Insurance Brokers.
RBR, based in Ilkley, controls in excess of £9m gross written premium ofmainly commercial business and is widely known for its sponsorship of theBradford Bulls rugby league club.
Folgate said that RBR would strengthen its already significant presence inthe region alongside SMG, which was the Folgate Partnership's first brokeracquisition in April 2002.
RBR had been in negotiations with
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- “Transformation” costs Swinton as profits fall
- Three firms in for Leeds-based Henderson