In the old days, computers were the stuff of science fiction and even calculators seemed impossible to imagine - but in a frighteningly sIhort space of time computers, complete with email, internet and intranet, have become everyday items.
Plenty of brokers who are still working started their careers in the days before electronic calculators, when rating tables and tariffs were the order of the day. And even when computers were introduced, they were far from the real-time beasts used today.
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda