In the old days, computers were the stuff of science fiction and even calculators seemed impossible to imagine - but in a frighteningly sIhort space of time computers, complete with email, internet and intranet, have become everyday items.
Plenty of brokers who are still working started their careers in the days before electronic calculators, when rating tables and tariffs were the order of the day. And even when computers were introduced, they were far from the real-time beasts used today.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report