In May 2012, Aviva's CEO, Andrew Moss stepped down following a shareholder revolt over Aviva's poor share performance and the business underwent a strategic overhaul.
This comprehensive company report highlights Aviva's strategy to dissolve 16 business units worldwide and achieve cost savings of £400m.
This report profiles Aviva's financial performance and provides a detailed SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
The free app, powered by Insurance Hound i
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April
- Call Connection’s administration extended to July 2019