In May 2012, Aviva's CEO, Andrew Moss stepped down following a shareholder revolt over Aviva's poor share performance and the business underwent a strategic overhaul.
This comprehensive company report highlights Aviva's strategy to dissolve 16 business units worldwide and achieve cost savings of £400m.
This report profiles Aviva's financial performance and provides a detailed SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
The free app, powered by Insurance Hound
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure