In May 2012, Aviva's CEO, Andrew Moss stepped down following a shareholder revolt over Aviva's poor share performance and the business underwent a strategic overhaul.
This comprehensive company report highlights Aviva's strategy to dissolve 16 business units worldwide and achieve cost savings of £400m.
This report profiles Aviva's financial performance and provides a detailed SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
The free app, powered by Insurance Hound i
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Broker Expo Leeds: Highlights
- Brightside revenue drops by £10m in "very tough" 2016
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks