In 2011, Legal and General undertook a strategic review to develop a three-year strategic plan.
This comprehensive company report highlights L&G's strategy to grow its core UK business and target selective international opportunities, within the middle class wealth of emerging markets.
Topics covered include: financial performance; company outlook; investment returns; Retail Distribution Review and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
The free app,
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties