In 2011, Legal and General undertook a strategic review to develop a three-year strategic plan.
This comprehensive company report highlights L&G's strategy to grow its core UK business and target selective international opportunities, within the middle class wealth of emerging markets.
Topics covered include: financial performance; company outlook; investment returns; Retail Distribution Review and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
The free app, pow
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards