Produced by Post Intelligence in association with Brook Intelligence, this comprehensive company report highlights Legal and General’s strategy and operations in 2012.
In 2011, Legal and General undertook a strategic review to develop a three-year strategic plan.
This comprehensive company report highlights L&G's strategy to grow its core UK business and target selective international opportunities, within the middle class wealth of emerging markets.
Topics covered include: financial performance; company outlook; investment returns; Retail Distribution Review and a SWOT analysis.
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies