In 2012, Allianz increased its group operating profits by over 20% to €9.5bn, yet its UK P&C operating profits declined by 3.4%.
This comprehensive company report studies the group's performance in 2012, its Eurozone sovereign debt exposure and its prudent growth strategy. Topics covered include: financial results; key challenges; divisional performance and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
The free app, powered by Insurance Hound in association w
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- “Transformation” costs Swinton as profits fall
- Three firms in for Leeds-based Henderson