In 2012, Allianz increased its group operating profits by over 20% to €9.5bn, yet its UK P&C operating profits declined by 3.4%.
This comprehensive company report studies the group's performance in 2012, its Eurozone sovereign debt exposure and its prudent growth strategy. Topics covered include: financial results; key challenges; divisional performance and a SWOT analysis.
Why not get the Post Intelligence app on you iPad and iPhone?
The free app, powered by Insurance Hound in association w
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- SEIB eyeing buys to support ongoing organic growth