Rural Insurance has partnered with Zurich Insurance on a five year capacity deal worth £41m.
The arrangement, effective 1 November, will see Zurich provide capacity for Rural’s farm, farm motor, rural business motor, livestock and hailstorm products.
Zurich replaces XL Catlin as Rural’s primary capacity provider.
However the specialist agricultural insurer highlighted that the new deal does not change existing arrangements for its renewable energy, motor breakdown and agricultural contractors
- Bollington launches MGA
- Pukka’s Sam White launches Freedom Brokers
- Zurich explores Endsleigh sale - report
- Meet the Broker Apprentices 2017: Luke Abbots-Darbyshire
- Complaints hit 3.32m for first half of 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Nigel Barton’s Wrisk app launches £500,000 crowdfunding round
- Ecclesiastical launches standalone fine art product for brokers