Rural Insurance has partnered with Zurich Insurance on a five year capacity deal worth £41m.
The arrangement, effective 1 November, will see Zurich provide capacity for Rural’s farm, farm motor, rural business motor, livestock and hailstorm products.
Zurich replaces XL Catlin as Rural’s primary capacity provider.
However the specialist agricultural insurer highlighted that the new deal does not change existing arrangements for its renewable energy, motor breakdown and agricultural contractors
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark