Rural Insurance has partnered with Zurich Insurance on a five year capacity deal worth £41m.
The arrangement, effective 1 November, will see Zurich provide capacity for Rural’s farm, farm motor, rural business motor, livestock and hailstorm products.
Zurich replaces XL Catlin as Rural’s primary capacity provider.
However the specialist agricultural insurer highlighted that the new deal does not change existing arrangements for its renewable energy, motor breakdown and agricultural contractors
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel