Sponsored by Brit Insurance.
For the first time in the history of the awards, the judges decided to award Young Broker of the Year to two individuals. The decision to announce a joint winner in this category followed a fierce debate as to whether it is more impressive for a young broker to shine in a small intermediary or to rise through the ranks in a larger, higher-profile brokerage. The truth is they are both equally impressive.
JOINT WINNER: Bradley Watson, Moorhouse Group
The first of our
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income