Sponsored by Brit Insurance.
For the first time in the history of the awards, the judges decided to award Young Broker of the Year to two individuals. The decision to announce a joint winner in this category followed a fierce debate as to whether it is more impressive for a young broker to shine in a small intermediary or to rise through the ranks in a larger, higher-profile brokerage. The truth is they are both equally impressive.
JOINT WINNER: Bradley Watson, Moorhouse Group
The first of our
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Jade Insurance teams up on health insurance with sports focused My Club