Sponsored by Brit Insurance.
For the first time in the history of the awards, the judges decided to award Young Broker of the Year to two individuals. The decision to announce a joint winner in this category followed a fierce debate as to whether it is more impressive for a young broker to shine in a small intermediary or to rise through the ranks in a larger, higher-profile brokerage. The truth is they are both equally impressive.
JOINT WINNER: Bradley Watson, Moorhouse Group
The first of our
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel