Sponsored by NIG.
According to the judges, the winner of this category had "done its utmost to overcome the difficulties in this marketplace". When Alexander Forbes Professions (AFP), the professional indemnity (PI) intermediary, became the endorsed broker to global accountancy regulator ACCA's members, it was aware that, as it was not compulsory for ACCA members to arrange PI insurance through AFP, it would have to build a strong relationship with members.
The AFP ACCA team set a number of ai
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017