Sponsored by NIG.
According to the judges, the winner of this category had "done its utmost to overcome the difficulties in this marketplace". When Alexander Forbes Professions (AFP), the professional indemnity (PI) intermediary, became the endorsed broker to global accountancy regulator ACCA's members, it was aware that, as it was not compulsory for ACCA members to arrange PI insurance through AFP, it would have to build a strong relationship with members.
The AFP ACCA team set a number of ai
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Leadenhall Market evacuated after “suspicious package”
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Blockchain could “eliminate” the need for brokers
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- Marsh’s head of operations in Scotland Iain Henry departs
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income