Sponsored by NIG.
According to the judges, the winner of this category had "done its utmost to overcome the difficulties in this marketplace". When Alexander Forbes Professions (AFP), the professional indemnity (PI) intermediary, became the endorsed broker to global accountancy regulator ACCA's members, it was aware that, as it was not compulsory for ACCA members to arrange PI insurance through AFP, it would have to build a strong relationship with members.
The AFP ACCA team set a number of
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business