Bollington Wilson-backers Inflexion Private Equity has bought a minority stake in motor specialist Granite Underwriting via its investment fund Partnership Capital Fund.
The business will continue to be run by the existing management team led by founding shareholders Alan Keating and Martin Gowing.
Keating, managing director and co-founder of Granite, commented: “I am delighted to have found a partner with relevant industry expertise, as well as a strong understanding of how digital
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto