Bollington Wilson-backers Inflexion Private Equity has bought a minority stake in motor specialist Granite Underwriting via its investment fund Partnership Capital Fund.
The business will continue to be run by the existing management team led by founding shareholders Alan Keating and Martin Gowing.
Keating, managing director and co-founder of Granite, commented: “I am delighted to have found a partner with relevant industry expertise, as well as a strong understanding of how digital
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews