Bollington Wilson-backers Inflexion Private Equity has bought a minority stake in motor specialist Granite Underwriting via its investment fund Partnership Capital Fund.
The business will continue to be run by the existing management team led by founding shareholders Alan Keating and Martin Gowing.
Keating, managing director and co-founder of Granite, commented: “I am delighted to have found a partner with relevant industry expertise, as well as a strong understanding of how digital
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings