The two teams have to assess Fuller’s brewery and present their findings to the Axa experts.
Teams Risky Business and Guardian find that Axa’s Douglas Dale and Dougie Barnett have a thirst for knowledge in the third episode of Broker Apprentice.
Both teams visit Fuller’s in London with the challenge of tapping into the best risk management practices on offer at the brewery.
They then have to pull together a presentation and craft a pitch to persuade the Axa experts that the brewery is a client worth having.
The Axa specialists quiz the six contestants to make sure they are full of the right ideas.
- Will either presentation be all froth and no substance?
- Could the brokers be caught on the hop by the questioning?
- Which team will be left feeling bitter when the winner is announced?
The challenge certainly raises the bar for the award winning online video series.
The six hopefuls are battling to impress CEO Brendan McCafferty in order to be crowned Broker Apprentice 2017. With only two episodes left to come over the next fortnight triumphing in this task will certainly be a real tonic.
Catch up with the whole series
Meet the apprentices
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Ardonagh losses decrease for Q1