Gloucester based Cass-Stephens Insurances has bought D Paxman - a privately-owned commercial insurance broking business based in Malvern – for an undisclosed sum.
According to a statement the Paxman deal is the seventh acquisition in the last 15 years for Cass-Stephens. The D Paxman Malvern office will close and the staff are joining Cass-Stephens in Gloucester including the principal Chris Paxman
D Paxman, which was established in 1963, is a commercial insurance broker specialising in commerc
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin