Can the apprentices stand the heat in the kitchen?
Episode two sees the six contestants having to cook for an office of hungry workers.
The second episode of Broker Apprentice brings a whole new challenge to the award winning series.
The six hopefuls have been tasked with rustling up meals for a ‘street food stall’.
Under the watchful eyes of Axa’s David Williams and Michael Yabantu the contestants have just a few hours to prepare a menu, buy and cook the ingredients and deliver the platters.
They have to prove their project management skills and insurance knowledge of the hospitality and tourism sector which ranks as the UK’s fourth largest industry.
Which team copes with the pressure and who wilts as the kitchen hots up?
Who serves up a task winning menu?
The six contestants are battling to impress Axa Insurance CEO Brendan McCafferty and win the crown of Broker Apprentice 2017.
Stay tuned as the series continues with more challenges coming over the next three weeks.
Catch up with the whole series
Meet the apprentices
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings