Lorica has posted its first profit in many years with a £847,000 Ebitda result for the six months to September 2017, Insurance Age can reveal.
The business made a loss of £118,000 in the same period of 2016.
While the business has previously reported trading profits it is the first time the ultimate figure has been in the black.
According to joint-CEO Stefan Puttnam the company is on track to exceed £2m this financial year as opposed to a £174,000 deficit in the previous 12 months.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product