Lorica has posted its first profit in many years with a £847,000 Ebitda result for the six months to September 2017, Insurance Age can reveal.
The business made a loss of £118,000 in the same period of 2016.
While the business has previously reported trading profits it is the first time the ultimate figure has been in the black.
According to joint-CEO Stefan Puttnam the company is on track to exceed £2m this financial year as opposed to a £174,000 deficit in the previous 12 months.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m