Lorica has posted its first profit in many years with a £847,000 Ebitda result for the six months to September 2017, Insurance Age can reveal.
The business made a loss of £118,000 in the same period of 2016.
While the business has previously reported trading profits it is the first time the ultimate figure has been in the black.
According to joint-CEO Stefan Puttnam the company is on track to exceed £2m this financial year as opposed to a £174,000 deficit in the previous 12 months.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Biba will return to Manchester in 2020
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- FCA warns of clone MGA