5) Fitch puts Elite on negative rating watch as it prepares for run-off Legal expenses insurer Elite has been placed on a negative rating watch by Fitch. The announcement followed the news that Elite has closed to new business and will go into run-off. Elite received a BBB- rating in December last year. The rating agency noted in a statement: “Fitch will resolve the RWN [rating watch negative] after a review of the company’s run-off plan and additional financial information, including dis
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution