5) Fitch puts Elite on negative rating watch as it prepares for run-off
Legal expenses insurer Elite has been placed on a negative rating watch by Fitch.
The announcement followed the news that Elite has closed to new business and will go into run-off.
Elite received a BBB- rating in December last year.
The rating agency noted in a statement: “Fitch will resolve the RWN [rating watch negative] after a review of the company’s run-off plan and additional financial information, including dis
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam