Applied Systems has launched webchat capabilities as part of its TAM service.
According to the software house the imarket live-chat functionality enables Applied brokers to communicate easily and directly with underwriters on rate and product enquiries without leaving the Applied TAM commercial lines application.
The technology specialists listed that Allianz and Axa are now live with the webchat service.
The development continues the trend in webchat services. Insurance Age revealed the laun
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution