Applied Systems has launched webchat capabilities as part of its TAM service.
According to the software house the imarket live-chat functionality enables Applied brokers to communicate easily and directly with underwriters on rate and product enquiries without leaving the Applied TAM commercial lines application.
The technology specialists listed that Allianz and Axa are now live with the webchat service.
The development continues the trend in webchat services. Insurance Age revealed the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Ten takes small profit hit due to software house move