5) How could the General Election manifestos impact insurance?
The three major political parties, Conservatives, Labour and Liberal Democrats have now published manifestos ahead of the General Election on 8 June.
Insurance Age has examined the manifestos to see how each party could perform for the insurance community.
The single market is dominating much of the General Election debate, as voters prepare to go to the polls.
All three parties have made pledges to ensure progress is made on the
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution