5) How could the General Election manifestos impact insurance?
The three major political parties, Conservatives, Labour and Liberal Democrats have now published manifestos ahead of the General Election on 8 June.
Insurance Age has examined the manifestos to see how each party could perform for the insurance community.
The single market is dominating much of the General Election debate, as voters prepare to go to the polls.
All three parties have made pledges to ensure progress is made on the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m