One of the great strengths of Lloyd’s of London is tradition. But this is also what’s holding it back. Rising from the ashes of the Great Fire of 1666, the London Market has grown to dominate the global insurance landscape. Covering an ecosystem of hundreds of firms, employing tens of thousands of people, and servicing gross written premiums of over £60bn, Lloyd’s has consistently operated at the vanguard of commercial risk transfer solutions. However, conditions have been challenging in rece
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution