Carole Nash Insurance Consultants has bought Cornmarket Insurance Services’ motorcycle insurance book in the Republic of Ireland.
The deal will be effective from 1 July 2017.
According to the broker, the move will result in it taking on approximately 6,000 new policies, which will be managed solely from the company’s Republic of Ireland office, based in Dublin.
The deal follows just under one year on from when the firm bought Ageas Retail’s motorcycle insurance book – consisting of business f
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall