Carole Nash Insurance Consultants has bought Cornmarket Insurance Services’ motorcycle insurance book in the Republic of Ireland.
The deal will be effective from 1 July 2017.
According to the broker, the move will result in it taking on approximately 6,000 new policies, which will be managed solely from the company’s Republic of Ireland office, based in Dublin.
The deal follows just under one year on from when the firm bought Ageas Retail’s motorcycle insurance book – consisting of business f
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017