Carole Nash Insurance Consultants has bought Cornmarket Insurance Services’ motorcycle insurance book in the Republic of Ireland.
The deal will be effective from 1 July 2017.
According to the broker, the move will result in it taking on approximately 6,000 new policies, which will be managed solely from the company’s Republic of Ireland office, based in Dublin.
The deal follows just under one year on from when the firm bought Ageas Retail’s motorcycle insurance book – consisting of business
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey