Carole Nash Insurance Consultants has bought Cornmarket Insurance Services’ motorcycle insurance book in the Republic of Ireland.
The deal will be effective from 1 July 2017.
According to the broker, the move will result in it taking on approximately 6,000 new policies, which will be managed solely from the company’s Republic of Ireland office, based in Dublin.
The deal follows just under one year on from when the firm bought Ageas Retail’s motorcycle insurance book – consisting of business f
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution