Estimates vary, but up to a third of SMEs now buy directors’ & officers’ (D&O) insurance. At this smaller end of the market there is real momentum building as companies begin to better understand their exposures and insurers offer policies better designed to meet them.
D&O insurance might have been around for decades, but it is really only in the last few years that it has come into its own for companies at the smaller end of the SME spectrum.Trickle down
Darrel McCartan, financial lines m
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?