The experts at the event tackled how technology is changing the motor trade market and gave their views on what the current biggest challenge is for the sector.
The attendees also revealed what they believe are the elements of a successful broker to insurer relationship for motor trade business.
You can also catch up with the roundtable discussion in full here as published in the July/August edition of Insurance Age.
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR