The experts at the event tackled how technology is changing the motor trade market and gave their views on what the current biggest challenge is for the sector.
The attendees also revealed what they believe are the elements of a successful broker to insurer relationship for motor trade business.
You can also catch up with the roundtable discussion in full here as published in the July/August edition of Insurance Age.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022