The experts at the event tackled how technology is changing the motor trade market and gave their views on what the current biggest challenge is for the sector.
The attendees also revealed what they believe are the elements of a successful broker to insurer relationship for motor trade business.
You can also catch up with the roundtable discussion in full here as published in the July/August edition of Insurance Age.
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards