The experts at the event tackled how technology is changing the motor trade market and gave their views on what the current biggest challenge is for the sector.
The attendees also revealed what they believe are the elements of a successful broker to insurer relationship for motor trade business.
You can also catch up with the roundtable discussion in full here as published in the July/August edition of Insurance Age.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click