How will the two teams fare when faced with an audience of 50 teenagers?
In this second episode of the Broker Apprentice 2014, teams Bro Kode and Innovate have to sell insurance to a room full of year ten pupils at Mossbourne Community Academy in Hackney.
Overseen by Alex Mendis, business manager, schools at Zurich, the apprentices admit to nerves as their moment on stage looms.
But who will try to impress the students with their acting skills? Which team will use the contents of a hand bag to explain the role of insurance?
Who will stress “insurance is lot more than the meerkat”? Which team will come out top of the class; and who will be doing detention?
When you've watched the episode, remember you can share your thoughts on Twitter using #brokerapprentice
Catch up with the series so far
• Episode one: Meet the teams
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries