In the final part of the three interview series, Juliet Williams, associate director at insure4biz.com, discusses how she uses digital media to promote the broker's chartered status.
Ms Williams also tackles how hard it was to win chartered status, and reveals how it made her feel when she learned that the management had decided to seek chartered status.
"I was actually very proud because I want to be associated with a business that is leading the way and looking to better itself as well as better the industry," she stated.
Have your bosses sought chartered status for your firm? How did it make you feel?
If your firm is not chartered does that worry you?
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- FCA urges firms to apply for TPR and FSCR ahead of Brexit
- Ageas teams up with Darwin Clayton in £45m deal
- Marsh-parent raises $250m of fresh debt
- Blog: Future-proof professional indemnity
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- UK Broker Awards open for entries