If the broking market is made up of approximately 3,000 firms, then the number that has signed up amounts to roughly 4% of the market. There is nothing in the Declaration that any broker worth their salt would not want to be associated with so why the reluctance?
Alasdair Stewart, head of corporate development at the CII, said he was delighted with the success enjoyed so far but suggested the relative reluctance among brokers could be explained by size of company.
"We are delighted - the takeup
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData