If the broking market is made up of approximately 3,000 firms, then the number that has signed up amounts to roughly 4% of the market. There is nothing in the Declaration that any broker worth their salt would not want to be associated with so why the reluctance?
Alasdair Stewart, head of corporate development at the CII, said he was delighted with the success enjoyed so far but suggested the relative reluctance among brokers could be explained by size of company.
"We are delighted - the takeup
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners