Liverpool Victoria will be recruiting 200 employees for its new Croydon base over the next year, as part of its general insurance drive headed by John O'Roarke.
The former Churchill boss, and now managing director of Liverpool Victoria, said that of the initial 200 positions, with an extra 300 expected to be created by 2010, the biggest job types would be claims handlers and call centre staff.
O'Roarke reiterated his desire to take Liverpool Victoria into the top five insurers, including in pr
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Ian Gosden retires from GRP-owned Higos
- Hayley Robinson takes on CUO role at Zurich UK