Liverpool Victoria will be recruiting 200 employees for its new Croydon base over the next year, as part of its general insurance drive headed by John O'Roarke.
The former Churchill boss, and now managing director of Liverpool Victoria, said that of the initial 200 positions, with an extra 300 expected to be created by 2010, the biggest job types would be claims handlers and call centre staff.
O'Roarke reiterated his desire to take Liverpool Victoria into the top five insurers, including in pr
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?