Liverpool Victoria will be recruiting 200 employees for its new Croydon base over the next year, as part of its general insurance drive headed by John O'Roarke.
The former Churchill boss, and now managing director of Liverpool Victoria, said that of the initial 200 positions, with an extra 300 expected to be created by 2010, the biggest job types would be claims handlers and call centre staff.
O'Roarke reiterated his desire to take Liverpool Victoria into the top five insurers, including in pr
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards