Markerstudy has teamed up with InsurTech firm RDT to develop an app called Trice which is designed to help consumers save time when buying insurance.
According to the provider the app is available to brokers to whitelabel.
Products available on the app include temporary car insurance, pet and gadget cover.
Personal lines motor, travel and home products are set to be added to the app in 2018.
Markerstudy claimed it will take customers just over a minute to purchase temporary motor cover and t
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5