iGO4 has joined forces with CDL to launch a portfolio of personal lines insurance products that will be accessed through a mobile app.
The lifestyle portfolio, which the personal line broker claimed offers insurance shoppers “greater convenience, flexibility and value” will be delivered with home, gadget and travel product lines initially.
The proposition will be brought to market later this year, the broker added.
According to iGO4 the portfolio will use an artificial intelligence-drive
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009