iGO4 has joined forces with CDL to launch a portfolio of personal lines insurance products that will be accessed through a mobile app.
The lifestyle portfolio, which the personal line broker claimed offers insurance shoppers “greater convenience, flexibility and value” will be delivered with home, gadget and travel product lines initially.
The proposition will be brought to market later this year, the broker added.
According to iGO4 the portfolio will use an artificial intelligence-drive
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product