iGO4 has joined forces with CDL to launch a portfolio of personal lines insurance products that will be accessed through a mobile app.
The lifestyle portfolio, which the personal line broker claimed offers insurance shoppers “greater convenience, flexibility and value” will be delivered with home, gadget and travel product lines initially.
The proposition will be brought to market later this year, the broker added.
According to iGO4 the portfolio will use an artificial intelligence
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m