iGO4 has joined forces with CDL to launch a portfolio of personal lines insurance products that will be accessed through a mobile app.
The lifestyle portfolio, which the personal line broker claimed offers insurance shoppers “greater convenience, flexibility and value” will be delivered with home, gadget and travel product lines initially.
The proposition will be brought to market later this year, the broker added.
According to iGO4 the portfolio will use an artificial intelligence-drive
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall