iGO4 has joined forces with CDL to launch a portfolio of personal lines insurance products that will be accessed through a mobile app.
The lifestyle portfolio, which the personal line broker claimed offers insurance shoppers “greater convenience, flexibility and value” will be delivered with home, gadget and travel product lines initially.
The proposition will be brought to market later this year, the broker added.
According to iGO4 the portfolio will use an artificial intelligence
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings