Adrian Coupland, customer and marketing managing director at SSP has promised that brokers using its systems will not be forced to migrate to the newly released platform SSP Broking.
He told Insurance Age: “Our intention is for all of our clients to want to move onto our new state-of-the-art solution.
“We have many products such as electRaM3 and Sector, and over time we will look to migrate our customers. It’s important to be clear though, we are not forcing our customers to change.”
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam