Adrian Coupland, customer and marketing managing director at SSP has promised that brokers using its systems will not be forced to migrate to the newly released platform SSP Broking. He told Insurance Age: “Our intention is for all of our clients to want to move onto our new state-of-the-art solution. “We have many products such as electRaM3 and Sector, and over time we will look to migrate our customers. It’s important to be clear though, we are not forcing our customers to change.” Coupland
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution