Software house CDL is planning a number of InsurTech launches as it seeks to grow the business. Nigel Phillips, CDL’s commercial director, stated that ongoing investment in “innovative programmes” meant they had a series of InsurTech solutions to bring to market. The software house recently published results which showed a 42% increase in profit after tax for the financial year to 30 September 2016. He added that the strong performance was driven by the firm’s investment in its technology and
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution