Software house CDL is planning a number of InsurTech launches as it seeks to grow the business.
Nigel Phillips, CDL’s commercial director, stated that ongoing investment in “innovative programmes” meant they had a series of InsurTech solutions to bring to market.
The software house recently published results which showed a 42% increase in profit after tax for the financial year to 30 September 2016.
He added that the strong performance was driven by the firm’s investment in its technology and
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto