Ignite Insurance Systems, an insurance software provider, has been appointed by PIB Group as its new broking systems provider for some personal lines business. A statement noted that Ignite will provide PIB with a digital platform encompassing over 150,000 personal lines policyholders as well as providing “future-proofed technology solutions to support PIB’s strategic growth objectives”. PIB confirmed that Ignite will not replace Acturis as its software provider but will be used as a core brok
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK
- FCA publishes IDD plans