Ignite Insurance Systems, an insurance software provider, has been appointed by PIB Group as its new broking systems provider for some personal lines business.
A statement noted that Ignite will provide PIB with a digital platform encompassing over 150,000 personal lines policyholders as well as providing “future-proofed technology solutions to support PIB’s strategic growth objectives”.
PIB confirmed that Ignite will not replace Acturis as its software provider but will be used as a core brok
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services