The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has unveiled the list of firms that were successful in their applications for the second cohort of its regulatory sandbox.
Five of the 24 firms that are ready to begin testing shortly are doing projects focused on the insurance sector.
In the first round of the project, which started in November 2016, only one insurance organisation took part.
The regulator advised that the sandbox allows businesses to test innovative products, services, business models
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns