The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has unveiled the list of firms that were successful in their applications for the second cohort of its regulatory sandbox.
Five of the 24 firms that are ready to begin testing shortly are doing projects focused on the insurance sector.
In the first round of the project, which started in November 2016, only one insurance organisation took part.
The regulator advised that the sandbox allows businesses to test innovative products, services, business models
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith