The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has unveiled the list of firms that were successful in their applications for the second cohort of its regulatory sandbox.
Five of the 24 firms that are ready to begin testing shortly are doing projects focused on the insurance sector.
In the first round of the project, which started in November 2016, only one insurance organisation took part.
The regulator advised that the sandbox allows businesses to test innovative products, services, business models a
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Broker Network buys Saffron Insurance
- Colm Holmes swaps Aviva UK post for Canada
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor