The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has unveiled the list of firms that were successful in their applications for the second cohort of its regulatory sandbox.
Five of the 24 firms that are ready to begin testing shortly are doing projects focused on the insurance sector.
In the first round of the project, which started in November 2016, only one insurance organisation took part.
The regulator advised that the sandbox allows businesses to test innovative products, services, business models a
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution