The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has unveiled the list of firms that were successful in their applications for the second cohort of its regulatory sandbox.
Five of the 24 firms that are ready to begin testing shortly are doing projects focused on the insurance sector.
In the first round of the project, which started in November 2016, only one insurance organisation took part.
The regulator advised that the sandbox allows businesses to test innovative products, services, business models
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey