The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has unveiled the list of firms that were successful in their applications for the second cohort of its regulatory sandbox.
Five of the 24 firms that are ready to begin testing shortly are doing projects focused on the insurance sector.
In the first round of the project, which started in November 2016, only one insurance organisation took part.
The regulator advised that the sandbox allows businesses to test innovative products, services, business models a
- UK Broker Awards 2017: The winners
- “Transformation” costs Swinton as profits fall
- Three firms in for Leeds-based Henderson
- Sir Peter Wood explores esure stake sale - reports
- Ascent introduces nil deductible cyber policy for SMEs
- Aston Scott and Lark confirm new management structure
- Pen CUO Martin Hall moves to ERS