London Market brokers have voted unanimously to form a new, independent organisation to be called the London and International Insurance Brokers' Association (Liiba).
Liiba will begin operations this month and will assume all the functions previously assumed by LMBC.
Unlike its predecessor, the new association will be separate from the British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba), but will work with it on an ad hoc basis. It means that London market brokers will now have their own independent rep
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups