Edinburgh has resigned from the company following last month's
announcement that it is being sold to Norwich Union for £315m.
He will be replaced by Bridget McIntyre, finance director at Norwich
Union, who has taken on temporary responsibility for ITT L&E during the
NU has also reshuffled ITT L&E's departmental managers to form an interim
management team. This includes: David Pye, commercial lines; Graham
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product