founder, will retire from the company at the end of September. He will
remain as a non-executive director. Assistant general manager Peter Hadden
will take over the helm of the insurer's international division. Andy
Hawkes has been made executive manager, marketing, while Stuart Webb
becomes executive manager, Cheadle (personal lines and claims) and Diane
Bromley has been promoted to executive manager, personnel and training.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product