FastTrack scheme, admitting that the facility is not delivering adequate
The Worthing-based insurer set up FastTrack just over four years ago which
promised to take away administrative burdens from brokers in return for
enhanced rates. While the scheme has been credited with success, NU
believes that it is not performing as it should.
Patrick Snowball, managing director, general insurance, told PB:
"FastTrack is a very good
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product