general manager of Cornhill when Mr Loretto retires this month. Mr
Torrance resigned as chairman and chief executive of ITT London &
Edinburgh last month, following the takeover of the company by Norwich
Union. At the time of going to press, Cornhill was staying tight-lipped
about the rumour.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product