integration of ITT London & Edinburgh, which it bought last October.
Most of the job losses will occur at L&E's former head office in
This takes the total number of redundancies following the acquisition to
just over 600, including natural wastage.
NU has confirmed that from 1 June the L&E brand will disappear and all L&E
customers will be offered a NU policy at renewal. Some L&E products will
remain, but will be rebranded
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product