City-based practice Beachcroft Stanleys are to merge by 1 May 1999. The
new firm will have offices in Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester,
Sheffield and Winchester and will be known as Beachcroft Wansbroughs.
It will have over 1100 staff, with 122 partners, making it the UK's 10th
largest law firm.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management