City-based practice Beachcroft Stanleys are to merge by 1 May 1999. The
new firm will have offices in Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds, Manchester,
Sheffield and Winchester and will be known as Beachcroft Wansbroughs.
It will have over 1100 staff, with 122 partners, making it the UK's 10th
largest law firm.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product