Haulier’s Liability, which is aimed at organisations operating up to six vehicles including in the area covered by the European Environment Agency, tankers, and those carrying hazardous goods has been launched by Clearbroking.
The product, which excludes classes one and seven of hazardous goods, is supported by capacity from R&Q and Lloyd’s. According to Clearbroking the cover is “per vehicle” and also rated.
Robert Smith, senior transport underwriter at Clearbroking, said: “The haulier
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009