Haulier’s Liability, which is aimed at organisations operating up to six vehicles including in the area covered by the European Environment Agency, tankers, and those carrying hazardous goods has been launched by Clearbroking.
The product, which excludes classes one and seven of hazardous goods, is supported by capacity from R&Q and Lloyd’s. According to Clearbroking the cover is “per vehicle” and also rated.
Robert Smith, senior transport underwriter at Clearbroking, said: “The haulier
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division