Haulier’s Liability, which is aimed at organisations operating up to six vehicles including in the area covered by the European Environment Agency, tankers, and those carrying hazardous goods has been launched by Clearbroking.
The product, which excludes classes one and seven of hazardous goods, is supported by capacity from R&Q and Lloyd’s. According to Clearbroking the cover is “per vehicle” and also rated.
Robert Smith, senior transport underwriter at Clearbroking, said: “The haulier
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy