Covéa Insurance has added cyber cover as standard for its high net worth customers.
The insurer detailed that the Executive Plus product now offers automatic home cyber cover up to £100,000.
It listed that the cyber addition will provide cover for connected home devices, losses associated with cyber-crime and identity theft, cyber liability and cyber bullying all supported by a panel of experts from forensic accountants to cyber adjusters.
The provider added that the product refresh also came
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options