Covéa Insurance has added cyber cover as standard for its high net worth customers.
The insurer detailed that the Executive Plus product now offers automatic home cyber cover up to £100,000.
It listed that the cyber addition will provide cover for connected home devices, losses associated with cyber-crime and identity theft, cyber liability and cyber bullying all supported by a panel of experts from forensic accountants to cyber adjusters.
The provider added that the product refresh also came
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand