Covéa Insurance has added cyber cover as standard for its high net worth customers.
The insurer detailed that the Executive Plus product now offers automatic home cyber cover up to £100,000.
It listed that the cyber addition will provide cover for connected home devices, losses associated with cyber-crime and identity theft, cyber liability and cyber bullying all supported by a panel of experts from forensic accountants to cyber adjusters.
The provider added that the product refresh also came
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance
- Lycetts appoints Charles Foster as CEO
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Broking Break: Your Top 5