Covéa Insurance has added cyber cover as standard for its high net worth customers.
The insurer detailed that the Executive Plus product now offers automatic home cyber cover up to £100,000.
It listed that the cyber addition will provide cover for connected home devices, losses associated with cyber-crime and identity theft, cyber liability and cyber bullying all supported by a panel of experts from forensic accountants to cyber adjusters.
The provider added that the product refresh also came
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division