Covéa Insurance has added cyber cover as standard for its high net worth customers.
The insurer detailed that the Executive Plus product now offers automatic home cyber cover up to £100,000.
It listed that the cyber addition will provide cover for connected home devices, losses associated with cyber-crime and identity theft, cyber liability and cyber bullying all supported by a panel of experts from forensic accountants to cyber adjusters.
The provider added that the product refresh also came
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- SEIB eyeing buys to support ongoing organic growth