Legal expenses and add-on provider Alps has unveiled a motorcycle personal accident product which it claimed takes into account different users.
Underwritten by UK General the policy covers the policyholder, named riders, policyholder’s spouse (including common law and civil law partner) and pillion passengers.
The firm said the new product was created to be much more comprehensive than other offerings on the market.
Other key benefits listed by Alps included:
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock