Legal expenses and add-on provider Alps has unveiled a motorcycle personal accident product which it claimed takes into account different users.
Underwritten by UK General the policy covers the policyholder, named riders, policyholder’s spouse (including common law and civil law partner) and pillion passengers.
The firm said the new product was created to be much more comprehensive than other offerings on the market.
Other key benefits listed by Alps included:
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall