Legal expenses and add-on provider Alps has unveiled a motorcycle personal accident product which it claimed takes into account different users.
Underwritten by UK General the policy covers the policyholder, named riders, policyholder’s spouse (including common law and civil law partner) and pillion passengers.
The firm said the new product was created to be much more comprehensive than other offerings on the market.
Other key benefits listed by Alps included:
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda