Legal expenses and add-on provider Alps has unveiled a motorcycle personal accident product which it claimed takes into account different users.
Underwritten by UK General the policy covers the policyholder, named riders, policyholder’s spouse (including common law and civil law partner) and pillion passengers.
The firm said the new product was created to be much more comprehensive than other offerings on the market.
Other key benefits listed by Alps included:
- FCA warns of unauthorised firm targeting the UK
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up InsurePal to launch UK motor offering in 2018
- Acturis adds non-standard property MGA U-Sure to panel
- Predictions for 2018: The CII's Sian Fisher
- Profits up again at A-Plan
- Review of the year: July 2017
- PIB buys Citynet Insurance Brokers