Legal expenses and add-on provider Alps has unveiled a motorcycle personal accident product which it claimed takes into account different users.
Underwritten by UK General the policy covers the policyholder, named riders, policyholder’s spouse (including common law and civil law partner) and pillion passengers.
The firm said the new product was created to be much more comprehensive than other offerings on the market.
Other key benefits listed by Alps included:
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti