Allianz has launched an enhanced construction proposition for brokers which it said has been designed to help intermediaries to achieve further growth.
Developed to provide a flexible solution that can be tailored to individual customer needs, Allianz’s enhanced Construction Select product offers 24 separate covers within one modular policy, it said.
The proposition includes:
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand