AGB Risk Control has launched a business interruption (BI) assessment service to help brokers prevent underinsurance. Designed to assist brokers and clients, the service will assess their sums insured and indemnity periods with an appraisal visit. According to the independent risk survey provider, the visit is handled by industry experts with experience in assessing major losses. Following the visit, AGB said a full report would be produced with supporting financial assumptions.Market confidence
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution