AGB Risk Control has launched a business interruption (BI) assessment service to help brokers prevent underinsurance.
Designed to assist brokers and clients, the service will assess their sums insured and indemnity periods with an appraisal visit.
According to the independent risk survey provider, the visit is handled by industry experts with experience in assessing major losses.
Following the visit, AGB said a full report would be produced with supporting financial assumptions.
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam