Pen Underwriting has launched a construction product designed to address the wide-ranging complex risk exposures currently faced by the industry.
The product is backed by A-rated capacity from CNA Hardy.
Pen detailed that the new single wording, multi-section cover can be offered on an annual or single-project basis.
Additionally brokers get direct access to underwriters as well as the ability to provide their clients with embedded extras at no additional expense.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand