Pen Underwriting has launched a construction product designed to address the wide-ranging complex risk exposures currently faced by the industry.
The product is backed by A-rated capacity from CNA Hardy.
Pen detailed that the new single wording, multi-section cover can be offered on an annual or single-project basis.
Additionally brokers get direct access to underwriters as well as the ability to provide their clients with embedded extras at no additional expense.
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey