Markel has launched a creative and media policy to meet the needs of the rapidly growing media and creative industries.
The package policy provides a wide range of covers to a broad selection of businesses in the sector, the insurer said.
According to Markel payment disputes are common amongst many creative and media industries. As such the policy will provide access to a free debt recovery helpline, provided by solicitors DWF.
Additionally, policyholders will have access to advice on the real
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution