The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) is working with member Marmalade to provide a young driver telematics scheme which will offer two products. According to the association the new scheme will allow members to increase their share of the growing young driver market by offering competitive average premiums of around £1,300 for 17 – 24 year olds on a full or provisional licence. Biba stated that it has ensured that members will retain customer ownership with the benefit of all sal
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Higos makes 2016 loss but turnover grows
- Flood Re targets broker distribution
- InsurTech Futures: Brokers urged not to sit on the side-lines
- Applied Systems reveals BHIB as second Epic user in UK
- FCA publishes IDD plans