The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) is working with member Marmalade to provide a young driver telematics scheme which will offer two products.
According to the association the new scheme will allow members to increase their share of the growing young driver market by offering competitive average premiums of around £1,300 for 17 – 24 year olds on a full or provisional licence.
Biba stated that it has ensured that members will retain customer ownership with the benefit of all sal
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services